Thursday 12 June 2008

Absolutely WICKED!

Oh my god. Everyone should stop what you;'re doing now. Book a flight to London, stop and have lunch with me, and then see Wicked! It's absolutely incredible. Amazing voices from the Wicked witch of the west AND I am obsessed with the girl who plays Glenda. She was so good, so cute, and had a voice like Meredith. I was in love, obviously...it made me miss you Mere! Anyway, that was my night tonight. We had a quick bite before the show and a drink after and just got home. The theater here is the best. Everyone has brit accents so that's definitely a bonus. ;)

This whole week has totally flown by I swear. I have been working all day and then going out with the girls at night. We have classes on Monday, which is totally boring, but then the rest of our nights are free. Thank god. This past week has been crazy because we have been trying to book our traveling plans all week! Such a hassle but I think we have a plan. Wanna hear? I know you do. Ok...Amsterdam this weekend. Yay! Italy (Venice, Florence, then Rome) in early July, Dublin in mid July, and then Paris at the end! Ahhhh...I cannot even wait! The traveling will be so much fun with everyone and I get to see Reba on our Italy trip too! I'm so sad that I can't go viist all my loves in Alicante and I will miss you guys terribly. I miss yall! Kevin is coming next weekend and I couldn't be more excited! I'm gonna show him the ropes for sure! It's going to be an amazing trip for you Kev!

Anyway...this week has been crazy at work and I've been getting to do alot of great stuff..totally prefecting my design skills. I love everyone I work with and couldn't feel more at home. They are amazing people...incredible sweet. I love London for yet another wonderful reason...there will be more to come.

Also..I know you were wondering: I am saying cheers much more often these days and it is only getting slightly less awkward. It never sounds as good when I say it...you know? Also, riding on the tube is my new favorite thing. Awkward stares. Interesting and weird people. Great outfits. I love it. That's all for now folks.

No comments: